When people are not talking about parking, we know we got it right.
At Park Omaha, our goal is to make it easy for downtown visitors to enjoy a positive parking experience. We want to maximize efficiency, minimize frustrations and develop an extensive shared parking network.
We provide a total of 7 city garages and 3 surface lots in the downtown area:
- Park One – 15th & Douglas (monthly and daily parking)
- Park Three – 9th & Farnam (monthly and daily parking)
- Park Four – 10th & Jackson (monthly and daily parking)
- Park Five – 19th & Capitol (monthly parking only)
- Park Six – 17th & Chicago (monthly parking only)
- Park Seven – 15th & Capitol (monthly parking only)
- Park Eight – 13th & Capitol (event parking)
- Interstate One Lot – 15th & Chicago (monthly, daily, and event parking)
- Interstate Two Lot – 16th & Chicago (monthly, daily, and event parking)
- Interstate Three Lot – 19th & Chicago (monthly, daily, and event parking)
You can find additional information on our garages at parkomaha.com.
In addition to our off-street parking network, we manage the downtown parking meters and on-street parking enforcement. In 2013, we developed the Park Omaha App in an effort to bring on-street parking into the digital age. This free app has had 123,000 downloads and allows customers to pay their meter and track their time remotely.
Our website is equipped with several useful features, including a map of all downtown garages and meters, copies of the applications we offer for permits and monthly parking, and the ability to pay your citation online.
We’re always listening and open to feedback, changing our rates and time limits to meet the needs of the City. If parking is balanced properly, open on-street parking spaces will exist every 1-2 blocks and economically priced parking lots and garages offer places for people to park, walk and experience downtown Omaha .
The Parking Division is committed to helping this vibrant downtown community thrive, which would not be possible without the continuous efforts of our staff to provide helpful customer service, comprehensive parking information, and enforcing parking rules and regulations. We hope these efforts result in a stress-free parking experience for all who visit downtown.